Primary Care Connect
Primary care engagement is the critical third pillar for health improvement and disease prevention. Our health advocates share health plans with our primary care partners and collaborate on health plan adherence including medication deprescribing and supplement protocols.
30-40% of your employees lack a primary care relationship, critical for preventive health and chronic disease reversal. Primary care accounts for only 5% of healthcare costs but is instrumental in controlling the other 95%. PCPs can address many issues without specialist referrals and avoid unnecessary procedures and urgent care/ER visits.
We connect you with the right primary care partner that best addresses the demographic, health risk profile and access needs of your employees and dependents.